Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2nd trimester up to this point!

As of today I am 23w4d and will be 6 months on Friday!! :) The 2nd trimester has been so much easier than the 1st. I feel good most days and have a lot more energy. Since 19 weeks I have felt him move every day and I love that. My mom and dad have also felt their grandchild move and it was neat to be able to share that experience with them. Next week Danny and I will begin our childbirth classes and I am really looking forward to them.

2nd trimester symptoms so far. The main thing I think that I have been feeling is my sides stretching. If I eat to much my stomach gets very hard and stretches on the side and it is uncomfortable. Also, your not supposed to sleep on your back while pregnant so I'm supposed to sleep on my sides which is uncomfortable. My hips have been hurting for quite a while and I think it has a lot to do with the 12 weeks of shots I got in them. I also know that your hips spread so there's that too. I have been visiting the chiropractor and getting massages to try and help out with this. As for the aversions they seem to be gone except steak. Gross still! The other thing is my boobs have gone from a 36C to a 38DD which is crazy. I don't know what I'm gonna do or where I will buy bras when my milk comes in.

Brayson responds to my voice and touch and every night I lay in bed and rub my belly and talk to him and he kicks back in response. I love that and I love him! Chipper layed his head on my belly and he got kicked too. I think you can tell how your child is in utero and I believe he will be like his daddy in a few ways. First he can't sit still! 2nd he starts to kick me if I get to hungry and anyone who knows Danny knows that he is the example of the Snickers commercial if he doesn't get food right away! So I believe I'm in for it but I'm so ready! Hopefully he'll get a little bit of my mellowness though at least at times!

Being pregnant has been such a great joy! I feel so many emotions all the time but every bit of it is worth it! Danny and my relationship has never been stronger and going through what we went through to get this baby has really strengthened our bond. I can see the love he has on his face for his son when he talks about him and I know that in a few short months we will both be so in love with our new little one and more in love with each other than ever before. I see his love for me all the time... like when he walks up to me and just rubs my belly. Or he leaves for work and kisses me and kisses my belly or makes sure that he rubs my belly before he leaves and says bye to the baby! I know he will be an excellent father and I can't wait to see him in that role. For a man that didn't know if he ever wanted children I've never seen someone so excited about his son! I feel truly blessed each and every day! Thank you God for our Blessing from above!

No comments:

Post a Comment