Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy 6th Anniversary!!






6 years ago today I married my very best friend!! I was watching our wedding video the other night and in it our pastor was saying that we really had no idea what we were getting into. At the time you think yea right I know... but in reality we had no clue! Marriage takes a lot of work and compromise but through it all I think we've come out stronger. It's not just been about our hopes and dreams together but also our trials and tribulations and that to me is what makes a marriage. It's what you make it through that makes you stronger and we've been through our fair share with the infertility process. I can honestly say that I love Danny so much more today than I did the day we got married. I have watched him grow up and become such an amazing man! He works really hard for us and I am so proud of him for what he does. I'm so excited for our next journey together and for our marriage to grow stronger through being parents. Happy Anniversary Danny! I love you with all my heart!

In other news on Friday I hit the 24 week mark or 6 months. That is a huge milestone because at 24 weeks they consider you at viability meaning with significant medical help the baby "could" survive. On Saturday our nursery furniture came and it looks great! We have a lot of decorating to do to make it just right but we love the furniture and are excited to get his room ready for him! Hitting 6 months made me realize that in just 3 1/2 short months he will be here and there is a lot to do to prepare for him. I can't wait to be this little boys mommy though and making all the preparations just gets me more and more excited! Oh and last week I saw him move on the outside of my belly for the 1st time! It was so neat, I think he was having a party in there b/c he was very active!

We have a busy week ahead! Tomorrow we are going out to celebrate our anniversary b/c today was Easter and we spent it with our family at the lake. Then Tuesday we start childbirth classes and then on Friday is Danny's 28th Birthday and we are going to the Braves home opener game!

Pictures: Our crib, our dresser/changing table, my glider and the dresser and nightstand, the crib with the bedding we picked out, and my 6 month baby belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment